Bentonville, AR, April 17, 2013 – Walmart is once again proving that there is no better place to purchase your smartphone. Starting today, the Samsung Galaxy S® 4 is available for pre-order in more than 3,500 Walmart stores nationwide, and will be offered at $168 with 2-year service contract from AT&T®.
To secure the Galaxy S® 4, customers need to follow the following steps:
1. Purchase a $25 pre-order card which comes with a free $4.99 VUDU credit.
2. Wait for a Walmart associate to call when the phone arrives in the store.
- Inventory of the Galaxy S® 4 is not guaranteed on launch date. The fulfillment of pre-orders will be processed on a first come, first serve basis, which is subject to manufacturer availability and carrier launch dates.
3. Activate the phone with a T-Mobile®, AT&T® or Sprint® service.
- The $25 pre-order gift card will then be available to use like a gift card on any purchase the customer chooses.
Walmart is also offering the Samsung Galaxy S III for $39.88 with a two-year contract with Verizon Wireless® or AT&T®.
For additional information or questions, customers should visit their local Walmart or visit www.walmart.com/wireless.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) helps people around the world save money and live better – anytime and anywhere – in retail stores, online, and through their mobile devices. Each week, more than 245 million customers and members visit or more than 10,700 stores under 69 banners in 27 countries and e-commerce websites in 10 countries. With fiscal year 2013 sales of approximately $466 billion, Walmart employs more than 2.2 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. Additional information about Walmart can be found by visiting http://corporate.walmart.com, on Facebook at http://facebook.com/walmart and on Twitter at http://twitter.com/walmartnewsroom. Online merchandise sales are available at http://www.walmart.com and http://www.samsclub.com.