Today, Walmart announced a series of organizational changes across the business to align its structure with the company's three priorities -- growth, leverage and returns -- to deliver more value for both customers and shareholders.
These changes are designed to ensure that every part of our business is becoming more global, leveraging our scale, and moving closer to the customer. We are also focused on providing our associates with more opportunities to advance and succeed at Walmart and in life.
- Organizational change memo from Mike Duke
- Organizational change memo regarding Walmart US from Eduardo Castro-Wright
- Organizational change memo from Bill Simon
- Organizational change memo from John Fleming
- Organizational change memo regarding e-commerce from Eduardo Castro-Wright
Related information: Company Statement Regarding the Financial Impact of Various Restructurings