- Tomorrow Starts Today 30 sec - Apr 17, 2015
We're investing over $1 billion this year in higher wages, education and training. There will be no better place in retail to learn, grow, and build a career than Walmart.
- Walmart's Innovation Demo Day Returns 1 min 28 sec - Apr 14, 2015
Walmart brought Innovation Demo Day back in March 2015. Learn about how we work together across teams to bring new ideas and solutions to our customers. For a flavor of last year's Innovation...
- Fight Hunger. Spark Change. Walmart Commercial 45 sec - Apr 5, 2015
Fight Hunger. Spark Change.
- Working in Accounts Receivable 1 min 53 sec - Mar 26, 2015
Have you ever wondered how Walmart makes its money? It's not just merchandise. In fact, Walmart bills and collects in several other areas that you may not always expect. The money received...
- Working in Accounts Payable 2 min 13 sec - Mar 26, 2015
At Walmart, our primary focus is the customer. In order to keep everyday low prices on shelves for our store customers, we need to make sure our suppliers are paid in an accurate and timely...
- Working in the Contact Center 2 min 37 sec - Mar 26, 2015
If you're willing to explore several aspects of the business while serving the customer, the Contact Center may be the place for you! Watch this video to see if you have what it takes to...
- Soldier Surprise 1 min 44 sec - Mar 19, 2015
In December 2014, Walmart partnered with the U.S. Army to give Zone Merchandise Supervisor Carol Johnson an unforgettable Christmas surprise.
- Associate Profile: Rene Watson-Long 1 min 42 sec - Mar 16, 2015
When Rene Watson-Long started working at Walmart, she was looking for a fresh start in life. Through hard work, Rene has met one goal after the next, creating for herself a successful long-term…
- 2015 Sustainability Milestone Webcast 1 hr 40 min 37 sec - Feb 23, 2015
Tune in to hear from company leaders and learn more about Walmart's environmental sustainability efforts that took place during the live 2015 Global Sustainability Milestone Meeting on Feb. 24,…
- Walmart Moms on Sustainability 45 sec - Feb 23, 2015
"Sustainability means paying close attention to the things I buy, where they came from, how they were made." Watch to find out why being sustainable is important to this mom.